Amazon Seller Central Audit, On-page Optimisation & Digital Marketing Strategy Creation
The audit, optimisation and strategy creation service was one created based on a need from Amazon sellers. There’s a lot of misinformation in the marketplace and sellers can waste alot of time & money implementing strategies that simply don’t work. We built this offering to service sellers that do not have the capital available for the full campaign but want to enhance their listings and improve their product rankings and overall sales. Below is the core elements to this.
Amazon Seller Central Audit
The Amazon seller central audit is an in-depth look at the products inside your Amazon account, the number of reviews associated, the revenue of each product broken down by ASIN and recommendations of on-page optimisation improvements for each specific ASIN, which can be implemented based on the on-page optimisation of the product our team implement later in the campaign.
The pricing audit is a report designed to help sellers have the correct price for their specific products. Based on the product listing for on-page optimisation we align this against the major competitors in the space on Amazon. What the listing price should be based on the quality of the product, current number of reviews and competitors. Inside the pricing audit is a note on what additional features could be added to the product to increase the overall value and perceived value of the product.
Keyword Research For Selected Product Listing
Advanced keyword research and analysis for the specific product selected. Keyword research is an essential element to ranking your listing for the longer-tail keywords associated with a product. An element that the majority of sellers do not implement. Our process involves finding specific keywords that are related to your product using 3 different keyword research strategies. These are then the keywords we implement throughout the listing in the on-page optimisation section below. You can read more about our keyword research processes here.
An in-depth competition analysis report, outlining the primary competitors and their related sales & revenue volumes. Utilising Junglescout & our custom calculations we can calculate the recommended sales volumes per day we would need to out-rank this product for the associated keywords.
On-page Optimisation of 1 Listing
A full on-page optimisation campaign for the selected listing. This includes optimisation of each specific element below;
- Listing Title – Your title is the largest element that affects organic rankings. We want to build listing titles that rank in Amazon but also attract user’s attention to win-the-click.
- Bullet Points – The bullet points are essential for copywriting and providing the major core features of your product to help prospects turn to customers. Many SEO consultants miss this key ingredient. We build bullet points for both Amazon’s A9 search engine but also with a focus on converting users to customers, increasing conversions in the process.
- Search Terms – After the title the search terms in the back-end of your listing should be optimised for specific keywords and NOT multiple terms inside one line. Here we simply implement our 5 most profitable keywords.
- Description – The product description is where we can be more liberal in our keyword usage. 95% of buyers in Amazon do not fully read product descriptions. And 80% make an instant buying decision based on reviews, price and images. This means that we want to write these descriptions with the final 5% in mind talking more about the story of the business whilst at the same time liberally including all of our remaining keywords we have yet to implement into the listing.
- Copywriting – Another essential ingredient to a successful product listing is to have the correct copy throughout. We integrate this within a keyword focused way to optimise first for users and secondly for organic search.
Amazon Sponsored Products Audit & Recommendations
A full audit of the current sponsored products campaign with recommendations on how this can be improved. This is a custom audit based on the product itself, we analyse the current condition of the PPC campaign and build a recommendations list around is currently not working. This usually involves implementation of data from the keyword research report and reverse engineering the actual search terms that convert and do not convert for your product’s campaign.
If you do not have an Amazon sponsored products campaign set-up you will receive our PPC training course for free to allow you to set these up at a later date.
Custom Amazon Marketing Strategy Creation
Ranking products inside of Amazon’s search engine goes far beyond on-page optimisation. For larger clients we implement all of these changes in an effective and efficient way in the full campaigns and even more strategies in the full eCommerce solutions. For start-ups that don’t have the budget to get these techniques professionally implemented, we build out a custom marketing plan that your internal team can utilise moving forward and achieve similar results.
$1,345 one time investment for all elements outlined above with 1 product listing. If you are looking for our extended on-page optimisation campaigns for multiple products please get in touch.
If you’d like to request this service please fill in the form below.